Happy Friday, friends! It’s official: summer is HERE! WooHoo! Anyone else in need of and ready for this summer season? I think so!
I absolutely ADORE summer. In my life, summer means…
· **Weekend trips up north
· **Grilling on the deck and eating outside in the fresh air where everything tastes 100x better
· **Fabulous sunrises and sunsets over the lake
· **Muggy long runs in the early morning hours
· **A week off vacation with the hubby to escape and celebrate our anniversary
· **Enjoying the long holiday weekends
· **Catching rays on the beach, complete with ice-cold beer, salty snacks, and good reads
· **Endless trips into town for ice cream
· **The wind in my face, big black sunglasses on, listening to my favorite tunes while cruising
· **Windows wide open allowing the breeze and scent of trees to fill my home
· **Fresh vegetables from the market and the grandparents’ garden
· **Fishing for salmon and steelhead on dad’s boat
· **Jet-skiing on Lake Michigan
· **Indulging in big bowls of fresh fruit salad
· **Watching my flowers grow and bloom at home, taking in their vibrant colors and fragrance
· **Huge doses of inspiration and creativity as I go adventuring
· **Quality time with family and friends – laughing, celebrating, eating, and living life out loud
What does summer mean to you? What are you looking forward to and dreaming of as this new season begins? I encourage you to get out there and enjoy it to the fullest!
Here’s to a FABULOUS summer for all of us! Live it up!