Well here we are at a brand new month, friends! Happy November!
When you think of November, what comes to mind?
For me, November makes me think of all the things I’m grateful for – the big and the small things.
Here’s a list of things I’m grateful for at the start of this month:
- My good and amazing God who blesses me beyond measure
- My awesome hubby and all of his support
- My loving circle of family and friends
- A good job with good co-workers who keep it real and make me laugh
- A comfy, cozy home in the woods
- A strong, hot cup of coffee (or two)
- Worship Music
- Good books
- Comfort food
- Warm blankets
- Fresh inspiration
- Fall-scented candles
- The start of the holiday season
- Gilmore Girls on Netflix
- Fun runs
If I were to ask you what you’re thankful for today, what things would you write down?
One of my favorite authors/bloggers/speakers, Lara Casey, often says, “Cultivate gratitude,” and I encourage you in these days ahead, as the busy holiday season kicks off, to count your blessings and express thankfulness for the big and small things in your life every day. It’s amazing how our perspective changes when we look at our circumstances and situations through the lens of gratitude. Gratitude changes everything.
Be blessed, and be grateful, this month and always, friends!
:: featured image ::